Powerful dental CAD software
exocad is known for its speedy operation and ease of use, helping you minimize training costs and maximize productivity. It is reliable and robust even when dealing with complex cases on a daily basis.
The speed and flexibility of exocad DentalCAD was achieved through harnessing the latest research results in the area of organic modelling. For over seven years, exocad’s team of engineers has consistently delivered innovations for a rapidly evolving market.
Wide range of indications and functionality
Even the standard version of exocad DentalCAD covers a wide variety of indications.
- Design beautiful and functional crowns with minimal effort.
- Multiple high-quality tooth libraries included.
- Starting from the full anatomy, you can take advantage of cutback options to create an optimal coping.
- Attachment shapes, from a large library, can be added to or removed from your design.
- Full contour crowns, copings, pontics, or inlays can be combined with bridges and bridge frameworks.
- Beautiful, natural-looking inlay and onlay restorations can be designed rapidly and easily.
- Achieve highly aesthetic results with just a few mouse clicks.
- Several beautiful tooth libraries are included.
Work with waxups
- Waxups made by hand can be scanned, edited, and copy-milled.
- It‘s also possible to create waxups digitally.
- exocad gives you maximum flexibility when designing telescopic crowns.